Iowa Manufacturing Matchmaking
Wednesday, September 04, 2019
Iowa Manufacturing MatchmakingThe matchmaking and networking event will represent "speed-dating" opportunities for suppliers and buyers. Participating manufacturers from across the state will have a structured opportunity to network with potential customers and suppliers.
How does it work? Manufacturing representatives will have up to 6 introductory matchmaking meetings (10 minute appointments) based on registrant selections.
1. Once registration is complete, a listing of all participating companies will be emailed to registrants.
2. Participants review the list and select and rank preferred matches (up to 10) using CIRAS' convenient online selection form.
3. All appointments will be scheduled on a first come, first serve registration basis; organizers will try to accommodate all requests.
4. Participants will receive their matchmaking schedules on or before September 27th and will be provided a hard copy on the day of the event.
The deadline to register is September 13th, 2019 to accommodate the match facilitation process. All appointments are addressed on a first come, first serve registration basis.
*Registration closes on September 13th, 2019. Fee includes breakfast and refreshments.
- Wednesday, October 2, 2019
7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- The Meadows Event Center
1 Prairie Meadows Drive
Altoona, Iowa 50009
Category: Economic Development, Buyers, Manufacturing, Networking